Monday, July 26, 2010

I have neglected thee, oh blog.

Hello! I haven't posted here since March, but I decided that with the opening of my new business in the fall, and the fact that it's just 98 days until NaNoWriMo...well, I should get my writing muscles working again.

I have made a new page on here, it's a bit of telling you who I am. I am also re-vamping the way that this blog looks, so give that some time.

I hope that I nevermore shall go that long without updating here!

Cheers,
Whimsy

P.S.
If, after reading that new page you have questions, ask 'em here, in the comments. I love comments. They taste delicious on toast.

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you back posting! I'd like to know more about homeschooling. Do you follow a curriculum, how do you get a high school diploma, and what happens if you have a falling out with whoever is teaching you at home? I went to a Waldorf school for a couple years and loved it. I'm all for alternative schooling or unschooling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Charlie.
    It's good to be back posting. I missed this, I really did.
    I will be more than happy to oblige with a post about homeschooling/unschooling! I quite enjoy pontificating upon that subject.

    Look for a post in the next few days that deals with all that jazz.

    Again, thanks for commenting!
    Also, I love reading your posts as well. You have quite a way with words, and your writing is always touching and meaningful.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They taste delicious on toast. Also, I read and reply to every comment.