Friday, September 17, 2010

"Mommy, can we take the meme home? It needs a friend."

Why look! A meme!
I got this one from Bonnie over at Follow That Dream.

Books I've read recently or am reading now:
Midsummer Night's Dream - William Shakespeare
White Cat - Holly Black
The Writer's Guide to Character Traits - Linda Edelstein
Character Naming Sourcebook - Sherrilyn-Kenyon
Artemis Fowl: The Atlantis Complex - Eoin Colfer
The Princess Bride - William Goldman

8 Songs or Albums (I did only albums) I listen to all the time:
Zanna Don't - Original Broadway Cast
Mark Of The Beast - Schaffer The Darklord
Fishing With Finnegan - Fishing With Finnegan
The New Rocky Horror Show: 25 Years Young - Original Cast Recording
RENT - Original Cast Recording
A Very Potter Musical - Starkid Cast
Wicked - Original Broadway Cast
2 Seconds Away - Melissa Li


8 Things I love:
Reading a good book while it's raining...or any other time.
Singing DREADFULLY off key with my family.
Harry Potter.
Laughter.
Hats: Fedoras, knit caps, sun hats, top hats, whatever.
All my pets.
Acting.
Writing, particularly these blog posts.



8 Things I've learned this year (I'm going from September to September):
You really have to throw yourself into things to get anywhere.
How to play guitar.
I can do things that terrify me.
I really am a Slytherin, just like I thought since I was around eight.
How to bleach and dye hair.
People want to read what I write...even if they don't know me in real life.
Writing a novel in a month is something I can do.
Editing video is fun, and I'm kinda-not-that-bad at it.


8 new recipes I want to try and make by the end of the year:
Like Bonnie, I don't really cook, so this is a wee pointless for me to fill out.


8 Favorite online hangouts:
Here.
Facebook.
YouTube.
Twitter.
QueerAttitude.com
Gmail.
NaNoWriMo.org
Does Skype count?


8 Projects I need (want) to work on:
My business I'm starting.
My NaNoWriMo.
Learning more guitar chords.
Making more clothing.
Writing these posts more often.
Writing more music.
Not freaking out so easily.
Doing the cat boxes more often.

8 people I think should do this tag:
If you're reading this, you're tagged! Go forth and post! If you do, I'd love to read it, so comment below if you'd like.

3 comments:

  1. Totally stealing this if I need something to blog about. ;) I love these unique memes. It's fun learning new things about people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rachel
    I'm not a huge meme-doer, but I thought this one would be fun. I like the learn-things-about-other-people-type-memes.

    @Nick
    And I am SO looking forward to reading it! XD

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They taste delicious on toast. Also, I read and reply to every comment.