Thursday, June 16, 2011

Week Twenty-Four: Excuses and Things

I realize that I am almost a week late in my blog project, but here's a really quick hello before I have to fly.

I didn't think that this summer was going to be as crazy or awesome as it's turning out to be, and frankly, I'm really excited. Yes, there's a LOT going on, but it's all good stuff. Between getting ready for two family birthdays, fathers day*, out of town company, a family vacation, a huge party at our house, doing home improvements, and keeping my sanity, there's all this NORMAL BUSY that's still happening.

Anyhwo, must fly, I have many things to do and not much time to do them in.

~Whimsy



*Celebrated with my grandpa, not my dad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They taste delicious on toast. Also, I read and reply to every comment.