Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Week Two: Whimsy's list of wonderful things!

Lat year, I posted a getting-to-know-you type blog. This year, I'm doing a bit more simple version of the same thing.

January 2012: Whimsy's list of wonderful things*.

Snow at night
Re-reading books
Dance parties in the kitchen
Green things
Hugs
Christmas crackers
Lists
Rainbows
Waltzing
Puns
The smell of books
Clever television
Making music
Writing
Baking cookies
The internet
Trees
Art
Spices
Woodsmoke
Stars
Sock puppets
Surrealist humor
Webcomics
Magic
Speculative fiction
Tailcoats
Quotes
Books
Laughter
Friendship


This is by no means an exhaustive list. However, I'm already behind with my posting for this project. HOWEVER, I will prevail!

I've started teaching the younger kids again, and as usual, it's wonderful, and the kids are charmingly adorable. I love them all, I really do.

Talk to you soon!
~Whimsy


* I am of the opinion that what a person likes gives a great slice of who they are as a person.

1 comment:

  1. Where is the terrible pop music Whimsy. Whimsy I am dissapoint.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They taste delicious on toast. Also, I read and reply to every comment.