Thursday, February 11, 2010

Just a bit about me.

My name is Whimsy, I'm seventeen.
I'm a girl.

Things I like:
Nerdfighters
Harry Potter
Snowstorms
Art
Miniatures
Thrift shops
Wizard Rock
Libraries
Rainy days
E-mails
Arm warmers
Good grammar
Playing guitar
Theater
Nice people
The internet
Writing
My family
Wearing large hats
Non-conformity
Dragons
Unschooling
Shakespeare
Feats of extraordinary verbiage
Songwriting
Fireflies
Cats
Dancing like a idiot
Reading many novels
Pen pals
Leaving notes in books
Dogs
Curry


Things I don't like:
Sexisim
Mushrooms
Intolerance
Anything medical
Uncooked onions
Chatspeak
Sports
Scary movies
The use of "that's so gay"
Conforming for the sake of it
Homophobia
Most pop music
Not being genuine
The smell of petro-chemicals
Larvae
Ricotta cheese

I think you might find me interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They taste delicious on toast. Also, I read and reply to every comment.