Sunday, February 21, 2010

Where are my age peers?

In the process of poking about on Blogger, I have noticed that there are many, many, many blogs that are written by moms.
These blogs are all about their kids, how they are growing up, and the day-to-day life that they lead.
I see nothing wrong with this, but it makes me feel a tad like (as a teenager) that I may not have the right community for a little blog full of my rantings and ravings.
On the other hand, I rather like my as-of-yet small blog and the way that Blogger is set up (as opposed to LiveJournal) so I shall continue with adding posts and amusing myself.

Do teens use Blogger, or am I the only one? Not that I'd mind being the only teen blogger, but it would be nice to know.

If you are a teen/young adult, leave me a comment to say hello, or if you are not a teen...heck, leave a comment anyway! I'd be interested to know if anyone is reading my collection of thoughts, be they adult, child, or pickle.

~Whimsy

4 comments:

  1. Hey age peer! I often find that I feel like the only teen on Blogger. Nice to know that there is at least one other person!
    -Elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking at your interests, and I Have a question.

    Are you a nerdfighter?

    ~Whimsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are right here :) But I agree it can be really difficult to find or even connect with other teens in the (sometimes a little too big and scary) world of blogging. Unschooling, I like the sound of that. When you say nerdfighter I think John Green, but maybe I'm wrong. Loving your posts so far and I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charlie:
    It can be difficult to find other teens with blogs, but I'm starting to find some.
    I'm also shy, not as much online as in person, so that can make it hard too.

    Yes, John Green is a nerdfighter. He's half of the Vlogbrothers on YouTube. Huzzah!

    I quite enjoy your blog as well. :)

    ~Whimsy

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They taste delicious on toast. Also, I read and reply to every comment.