Sunday, July 31, 2011

Week Thirty: The need to DO something.

As of this post, I am officially caught up with my BOW'11 project. It's taken quite a bit of doing, but we're there!

I'm having one of those days where I have an urge to DO something. Not just enjoy the fact that for pretty much the first time ALL SUMMER, we don't have anything PLANNED for this weekend, but to really DO SOMETHING.

Do you ever get to that point where you feel like you want to create something, to make something happen, to make something that wasn't there before you started? When I get into one of these moods, my only stumbling block is figuring out exactly what I want to do.

It's not the problem of not having anything to do, it's the problem that I have too many options.

Do I brainstorm some crazy plan or party on the internet?

Do I finish adding library slips into my home bookshelves?

Do I write music?

Do I video myself playing a song I wrote, and then upload it?

Do I work on editing last year's NaNo?

I can make myself clothing, or film my first vlog.

Do I figure out what plot I want to work on for THIS year's NaNo?

Or I could revamp my iTunes library, or work on my business.

The day is young, and I have so much to do.

Thoroughly enjoying my day,
Whimsy

P.S. If you ever feel like you need to DO something, what sorts of things do you DO?

P.P.S. I really, really really CRAZY WANT to get into Pottermore, to the point that I just might stay up until 4am tonight to see if I can. Or I might not. Sleep can be very nice. Are you all as crazy as I am?

P.P.P.S Happy birthday to J.K. Rowling and to Harry Potter. Without either of them, I more than likely would not have met any of you, my blog readers.

3 comments:

  1. pottermore, of course! at least for one night, anyway. i may very well be on aim later, if you decide pottermore is your night's fate. why do all my sentences sound strange..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so want to get into Pottermore too, but I need my sleep! Good luck getting in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Clara and Kathy S:

    I actually DID stay up until 6:30am, and I got in Pottermore! I'll write a post about that later. ^__^

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They taste delicious on toast. Also, I read and reply to every comment.