Saturday, August 20, 2011

100th post and thoughts about the end of summer.

I can safely say that it's the end-ish of the summer, and my huge list of summer projects that I attempted are all firmly unfinished. That's really okay, though, because I feel like I gained something much better than the experience of watching all the x-men movies.

I think that every time in your life can bring some new things that you learn, and some things that you re-learn. This summer, what I gained can't really be measured in anything quantifiable, but rather a series of smaller things.

Most importantly, I think I learned that sometimes, the most important thing is to just throw your hands in the air and just DO IT.

That's more important than anything I could have looked for at the beginning of this summer, anyway.

And you know what? This is my 100th post, and I just recently hit 25 followers. Thank you. All of you. Thank you for reading, for commenting, for following , for everything.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see another crazy insomniac like myself up at all hours of the night! Congrats on the one hundredth post! Hopefully, I'll get there soon! Halfway there!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They taste delicious on toast. Also, I read and reply to every comment.