Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Getting over myself.

Only after I finished my post, I realized that the blog I wrote yesterday was rather long. I think that's fine, though. There are some things that just need to be said, no matter how many words it takes.

As is my established pattern, since yesterday's post was long, this one will be shorter.

The unschooler's conference that I go to every year is coming up, and I've been hiding myself away, practicing my guitar so that maybe I'll actually get up the guts to enter the talent show and play in front of a room of people.

The idea is both terrifying and exciting, so I can't quite decide which feeling is going to win out, although I kind of really want to do it. It's just a matter of convincing myself that I'll do fine, and getting over myself.

In other news, I will be reaching my 100th post on this blog this month! That's a HUGE milestone, one that I never really thought I'd reach. So that's a cool thing.

Anyway, my day is calling me, and I have things to create, books to read, and songs to sing!

Have a splendid day,
~Whimsy

2 comments:

  1. your excitement can supersede your terror, chelsea, i know it. and the outcome will be fabulous. but if you decide against it, just remember: your talent doesn't need a performance to be seen. it's everywhere. you're all the songs.

    i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I think your post from yesterday was fantastic!! My comment was almost as long is it! ;D

    Good luck with the guitar! Totally enter the show! And get somebody to videotape your performance ;D

    xoxo
    Jordan♥

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They taste delicious on toast. Also, I read and reply to every comment.