Friday, August 26, 2011

Writing accidents.

My online identity has really became a part of me. You know how I know this? Well, the a few weeks ago, I had a celebration* at my house, and we ask everyone to mark their cups.

So I pick up the sharpie, uncap it and write Whimsy with a florish. And when I say I wrote Whimsy, I mean I wrote it instead of my name. Yes, I have officially become Whimsy, even in my offline life.

I only did it once, but I did it with such confidence, that was what was funny. I did go back, after I noticed and write my given name in front of Whimsy.

Have any of you done that, or something like that?

Still at the unschooler's conference, playing guitar with friends and staying up until 3am playing card games...

~Whimsy



* This was for Lughnassadh, one of the 8 Sabbats on the pagan wheel of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They taste delicious on toast. Also, I read and reply to every comment.