Saturday, August 6, 2011

Stuffed Superheroes

If there's one thing I really love, it's creating things.

There is really NOTHING nicer than deciding to create something that wasn't there before.

Now, I really don't care what you're creating, weather it's words on a page or music from an instrument, whether you are drawing, painting, dancing, sewing, editing together a video...you name it, if it's creating something, there's just nothing better. When you're at the end of your project and you say to yourself "I made that. There's something in this world that wasn't there before, and I made it happen"...I love that.

I'm in the middle of creating things right now, actually. This year, for the first time ever, I will be SELLING something at the Unschooler's conference that we go to.

My brainchild is this: I'm making a whole pantheon of superheros and a pantheon of supervillians, all of them with their own story, and each of them is made into a cuddly little stuffed plushie. There will be 20 in all, and I'm really proud of my little squishies. I'll post photos when I have one or two finished. ^__^

Question of the day: What do YOU love creating?

~Whimsy

1 comment:

I love comments! They taste delicious on toast. Also, I read and reply to every comment.