Sunday, August 7, 2011

Week Thirty-One: Reasoning.

Because of my general madness and the combined forces of two separate blogging challenges, I've decided that my Sunday posts in August will be both my BOW'11 post for that week, and my daily blogging challenge that BEDA presents.

Since I'm still working my way through watching all the Star Wars movies, I feel like I can't properly talk about that, as of yet.

Here we are, at the end of the first week of BEDA. Oh my flipping WOW did this week go by fast. Was that just me, or did August first just happen YESTERDAY?

I really haven't much time to write because of sign language lesson tonight and the fact that I still have MANY superheroes and -villains to create!

Have a charming day.

~Whimsy

1 comment:

  1. Definitely seems like August just started! Where did all those days go?!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They taste delicious on toast. Also, I read and reply to every comment.