Monday, August 15, 2011

So, today was a thing.

This'll have to be a very quick post.

My mum had surgery today, so that was a very long and tense sort of day, filled with bad hospital cafeteria food.

High points of today included finding out that they actually run commercials for bananas on daytime telly, seeing the prequel for "Let's Kill Hitler", the upcoming episode of Doctor Who, and realizing that Pottermore invites are going out to people already, including people who got in on the third day, like I did. IT WON'T BE LONG NOW.

...right. Directly after I typed that, I closed out of my blogger tab, scanned my email and every other website I'm on, and then remembered I was doing something. >____<

I think that means something.

I must go. My people need me.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for my Pottermore invite too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your mom's okay! Hospital food sucks major donkey toes. I can't wait for Doctor Who. It is the highlight of my week. I watch it every day on BBC America at 5 :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They taste delicious on toast. Also, I read and reply to every comment.