Sunday, August 15, 2010

BEDA, Day 15: Lemons, makeup, robot love, dorks and a ghost in the form of a mongoose.

Instead of me writing some jargon/idiocy about whatver is in my head, I shall share with you a multi-media (read: video) extravaganza.

Firstly, Tyleroakley. This video makes me laugh EVERY TIME I watch it. Bar none.







Then, Hayleyghoover. This is what I look like, trying to put on makeup.


Okay, not really, but hell, that's funny.





Next, a robot love song, by ALL CAPS. You WILL be singing this all day long.






And now, a lovely parody of Katy Perry's California Gurls. This is what my dream California would be like.





Lastly, you may know him from Potter Puppet Pals, NeilCicierega.
This song is awesome, and I listen to it frequently.






That's all for today. I'm so tired right now, it's mad. I'm going to go watch reality TV, read Artemis Fowl and crash on the futon.
Love&stuff,
~Whimsy

P.S. Recap of party will be coming tomorrow, I hope. Too freakin' beat to make sense today. It was amusing, so y'all will have something to laugh about.

P.P.S. Kinda lame blog, but I hope you enjoyed the videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They taste delicious on toast. Also, I read and reply to every comment.