Wednesday, August 18, 2010

BEDA, Day 18: Whimsy plays a game!

So.

Nick from "Looking For Glasses" has tagged me with the Versatile Blogger award/meme/whatever-it-is-thingy.

The idea is, you have to post ten facts and a lie about yourself, and your readers have to guess what one is false. I'll give the answers and tell the tales behind the facts tomorrow.

One: If I could pick three stores to shop at, they would be Staples (office supplies), Barnes and Nobel (books), and Claire's (accessories).

Two: I hate reality TV, like Project Runway and Last Comic Standing.

Three: My first online community was Neopets.com.

Four: I've gone rock climbing.

Five: I have a scar on my knee from nothing but my own idiocy.

Six: I have met Niel Cicierega. (The Potter Puppet Pals creator)

Seven: I am allergic to guinea pigs, hamsters, hedgehogs, horses, cows, certain dogs and cats, dust, hay, and seasonal allergens. However, I am NOT allergic to gerbils.

Eight: People have asked me if I wasn't in school because I was stupid, if I was adopted and if I was Amish.

Nine: I will pick pretzels over cookies. Every time.

Ten: I have only been told once that I look like my dad.



Make your guesses, fair friends!

Tata,
~Whimsy

I need to tag somebody, don't I?

Charlie from Boyintree

Rachel from The Armoire

Paige from BEDA (Blog Every Day August)



There. Three will do, won't it?

Feel no obligation to do this at all, and if I DIDN'T tag you and you want to do it anyway, just go the heck ahead. Let me know if you do this in the comments so I can see your posts, okay? Thank you muchsome!

3 comments:

  1. Who picks pretzels over cookies? That's gotta be a lie. Eight can't be false and Ten I couldn't really say because I've never met you or your dad. You did mention that you have two moms though. Hmmm... I think it's either Two or Nine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Charlie and Clara:

    *mysterious grin*

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They taste delicious on toast. Also, I read and reply to every comment.