Tuesday, August 31, 2010

BEDA, Day 31: A mishmosh; goodbye for now...

This is my last BEDA post.

I would like to thank you all for joining me on this crazy ride. It's been a month of insanity, as life usually is.

I hope that you end this month feeling like you know me a bit better than you did at the beginning of the month.

What a truly great time this has been. I am going to miss BEDA, I really am.

But wait!
Just because BEDA is over, doesn't mean that I will stop writing blog posts!
Oh heck no! I really love writing these, and there is no reason at all for me to stop.
I won't be posting EVERY DAY, but I'd like to post somewhere around once or twice a week.

Tomorrow, Hogwarts term starts. This has always seemed to me to be the End Of Summer. Since I don't go to school, I judge the time where the schoolkids are going back to school with the time where Harry Potter and company are gettin' back to Hogwarts.

For the day before September, it's quite hot here. All the cats are stretched out along the floor...hot cats are adorable. They get all floppy and melted. Sorta like chocolate. Mmmmm, chocolate cats.

Oh! I changed the way I look quite a bit from the last photo you all saw of me.
Here's an updated version of The Whimsy. Yes, that's a sock puppet. His name is Polonious. Polonious Maxwell Aldabert, if you want the full name.
Yes, yes, yes. I know that it LOOKS like I have blue hair, but it looks green in person sometimes, and sometimes it looks teal. Or aquamarine...

I suppose that's all from me.

I hope your August was splendid, and that your September shines with AWESOME.

Happy today, dear readers!

~Whimsy

4 comments:

  1. I start school on Thursday... blah. I'm not looking forward to anything except the upcoming three day weekend.. premature dread already, oh dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been awesome reading your posts over the past month and getting to know you a bit. :) I'm happy to know you'll keep going. :D

    I started school today. I almost wish I started tomorrow, just so I could pretend I'm going to Hogwarts. Or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your hair! Can't wait to see more blog posts! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Clara
    I hope that your school year won't be too awfully awful. o.o

    @Rachel
    Aww, thanks! There is no way I could stop writing now! The flood gates have opened, as it were. XD

    @Nick
    I'm quite enjoying my hair as well! I can't wait for the skype party!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They taste delicious on toast. Also, I read and reply to every comment.