Saturday, August 28, 2010

BEDA, Day 28: Smile more!

Tum tee tum tee too...

Oh, hello there! It's that time again? Really? Already?

I had a thought. I think it was a good thought. I thought that it might be fun to share with you all my favorite joke, so here we go.

(ONE)
Me: Wanna hear the best knock-knock joke in the world?

Other Person: Sure!

Me: Okay, you start.

Other Person: Knock knock.

Me: Who's there?

Other Person: *Confused look*

Me: *Hysterical laughter*

----

Oh, god. That joke is so dang funny. Try it out sometime. The reactions you get are pretty epic, I must say.

It just takes the other person by surprise, and the best part is, it's a joke that the TELLER can enjoy...many. Times. Over. XD

The world needs to laugh more.

When you go to a store, say, a grocery store for example, look around you. So few people are smiling. Nobody takes the time to turn up the corners of their mouths. How much effort does that take, anyway?

If you smile at a person, they smile back. You have brightened up another person's day. You're spreading love and happiness just by the simple act of a smile.

Also, if you're smiling, people think that you're up to no good. (Kidding.)

Putting out positive energy is a good thing, adding to the awesome in the world. Trust me, there's a LOT of awesome in this world.

Putting out negetive energy, that just adds to the amount of worldsuck. (Worldsuck is exactly what it sounds like, the sucky things that are in the world.)

To decrease worldsuck, here is a video that makes me laugh a lot: 50 jokes in five minutes, as done by Hank Green.



Smile more, frown less.

~Whimsy

P.S. I'm still looking for questions to reply to, so if you haven't asked a question/have a new one to ask, put it down in the comments.

2 comments:

I love comments! They taste delicious on toast. Also, I read and reply to every comment.