Saturday, August 7, 2010

BEDA day six: Twitter Camp.

I am tired, it is the end of my day, and lookie here! I'm blogging.
I have a sabbat at my house tomorrow, so I will try to write a blog, but doubt that THAT'LL happen.

What I did today:

- Sung the Rogers and Hammerstein's Cinderella songs. Way. Off. Key.

- Rubbed ice up and down my sister's arm, and pretended that Moaning Myrtle was licking her.

- Cleaned two bathrooms. Riveting.

- Edited video.

- Ate chocolate.

- Joined InvisibleEleven on Camp Twitter.

- Realized that at 18, summer camp is something that I will not be attending. Ever.

- Was both happy and a bit nostalgic for something that I never did.

- Remembered that yes, I did go to summer camp. A pottery camp set in ancient Sumer, and Greece.

- Remeniced about said camp.

- Recalled that I disliked the other campers.

- Was thankful that I never had to go to summer camp.

...so, that's MY day. I am completely tired, off to bed.

~Whimsy

3 comments:

  1. You can be a camp counselor!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post as always! Glad you had fun at camp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Clara
    I could, but I do think that for me, that would be a special kind of torture. The kind in which I scream, curl up in a fetal position and twitch until camp is over. So, nope.

    @Nick
    Merci, danke and thank you all those other languages as well. :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They taste delicious on toast. Also, I read and reply to every comment.